Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What's your favourite shampoo and conditioner?

I keep changing between brands but always come back to Pantene.What's your favourite shampoo and conditioner?
You should not use pantene it is wax based and builds up on the hair over time so when i go to color peoples hair who use it It effects how the hair color takes. I recommend not using a wax based product. The wax in the conditioner makes your hair feel great I'll give you that- but it does build up over time.What's your favourite shampoo and conditioner?
baby shampoo is good 2 use
Coconut flavour is my fave...
fudge
Pantene rocks, makes hair shiny and healthy, smells lovely. Don't bother with all this designer haircare, over priced and no way near as good as Pantene. My hair is always healthy, and I would like to take this opportunity to salute the makers of Pantene, lol.
I use tressame, be careful with Pantene. They have a lot of plastics in them that build up on your hair.
fructis - can't remember who makes it but it comes in a green bottle. keeps my hair nice and shiny and also smells lovely.
Aussie Drench shampoo and conditioner it makes my hair lovely and soft
DOVE! It does not remove any colour youmay have on your hair and does not coat it dragging it down.
My favourite shmapoo and conditioner are John Frieda Frizz Ease Straight Ahead Shampoo and conditioner. They leave my hair smooth and shiny!





I also like Loreal Elvive Anti-Breakage Shampoo with Nutri-Ceramide and Loreal Elvive Anti-Breakage Conditioner. They're quite cheap and leave my hair soft.





I hope this helps!
Pantenne strips the hair of its natural oils and color too.


I would use goldwell jahoba for coloured hair and the conditioner too, also john freda for damaged hair
yes pantene is good....n i also use suave is also good y do u ask?
herbal essences i have always loved there shampoo and conditioner
I don't use shampoo and conditioner. Just a bar of soap.
my fave is aussi shampoo n conditioner, it makes your hair, really soft and shiny, yet soo clean, ive used lots of different brands but i reckon aussi has to be the best
I've heard Pantene is notorious for drying out hair. Instead, I use Paul Mitchell products from which I have no complaints.
It is best to change brands every so often for awhile. When you use the same one all the time it seems to get a build up and your hair looks limp even after you have washed it. I use Suave clarifying shampoo when my hair looks like it's getting a build up. I use Breck, Suave and V0 5 (I love the scents). I hate conditioner so when my hair gets too fly away, I use Garnia Fruitese.


Oh, and I love Outrageous but I don't think they make it anymore.
1. Motions


2. Pantene


3. Aveda
Sun Silk, the yellow one for volume
silky sexy hair shampoo and conditioner
Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo with camomile, makes the hair lighter and baby soft, I don't use conditioner at all much to my hairdressers amazement as my hair looks very good, I tried Pantene but it made my hair look greasy very quickly but it depends on peoples hair types, if Pantene works for you keep using it, on occasion I chop and change from one shampoo to another for a bit of variety as sometimes you can get fed up with the same scent, but I don't think there is a BEST shampoo only prehaps one you find the most effective for your own hair type!
the best ones are made by wella and tigi they have great moisturising properties. ghd have also made a great new range called guardian which have excellent proven colour saving results...
Creme of Nature


Mane 'N Tail





Both proucts makes my hair soft, gives it shine, body and smells great afterwards.
About 3 years ago I tried Brilliant Brunette by John Frieda. Since then I refuse to buy any other hair products. It's by far the best, and in the past 3 years I can only recall 2 occasions when I used something else because 1. my luggage was lost by the airline I flew with and they didn't deliver my luggage until 2 days later, and 2. I was at a friend's house and my hair got messy but I didn't have my shampoo %26amp; conditioner so I had to borrow hers. Even if I went to the hairdresser's I would insist on my hair products to be used.
herbal essences, it's made naturally compare


to the other stuff!
because my hair is dull id say loreal elvive cant remember name but it comes in a pink bottle makes hair really shiny and soft. But my favourite one of all which is v. pricey is john freidas brilliant brunette. hope ive helped
i love Bed Heads dum blond its 4 coloured hair n make it amazing or Bed Head honny%26amp; oatmill ! n bed head smellls gawjus ! avalibal form all hair dressers it exspensive thoe
Timotei for blondes - it's fab. My daughter used Pantene but it made her hair really greasy - yuk!
I like Dove...
John Freoda for blondes great for smoth sofrt hair and my daughter use the one for brunets and she is pleased with it too
i always use tresemme its brill always leaves ur haie silky and soft x

No comments:

Post a Comment