Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is the best shampoo for me?

My hair is mildly oily


Its very damaged


My natural hair is wavy/soft curls





My hair is 5 inches past my chin





Is there any burts bees shampoo out there for my hair, or another type you would recommend?What is the best shampoo for me?
Can't go wrong with Nexxus. Probably Cleanse and mend for you, or aloe rid.What is the best shampoo for me?
well.. i've used a lot of shampoos and i always end up switching to a different shampoo. but then i found Suave Volume(purple bottle) and i absolutely love it! it turned my oily, flat, and builded up hair into soft, shiny, silky, and volumous! i love it so much. i practically love all the Suave products because they do what they say and they smell really good too! and for less than 6 bucks for both shampoo and conditioner, it works just as good as the other salon products out there.
im not sure about burts bees but bumble %26amp; bumble have a lot of good shampoos that moisturize and detangle, i think cuz ur hair is oily, u should wash it maybe everyday or put a bit of baby powder on ur scalp to hide it. but the one that i use is from bumble %26amp; bumble and its called creme de coco and it is phenomenal! and it smells awesome :)
Pureology. The moisturizing one. Its natural with nothing in it to further ruin your hair.
Nexxus.
dove

No comments:

Post a Comment