Friday, July 30, 2010

I wash my hair with shampoo properly but the dandruff still dont go away please help?

I am really annoyed with this whole dandruff and white bits coming from my hair and now i really need advise from a professional...any advise will doI wash my hair with shampoo properly but the dandruff still dont go away please help?
Thats the problem, you're washing with shampoo. Dandruff is caused when one has dry hair. Try oiling your hair a bit. I know it sounds yucky but it works, and dont bathe in oil. Take a little oil and rub it gently around your scalp and massage your scalp gently. Make sure not to take a little. Take a fair bit, just dont bathe in it. And then the next day shampoo your hair with a small amount and ONE application. Then oil again before bed, then the next day just pour water, DONT SHAMPOO, if you feel your head's feeling itchy or weird. Since you have dandruff, shampoo 2 or 3 times a week but oil them every day for at least 2 or 2.5 weeks.





Also, change your shampoo. Use Anti Dandruff, scalp cooling ones, that rid you of dandruff. Some of them have anti dandruff conditioners as well. Actually, I had a terrible case of dandruff myself. The oil works sometimes, but if you have like a lot, then try both techniques. Oil and wash your hair with anti dandruffs; shampoo and conditioner. My dandruff went quicker than said on the pack!





hee heeI wash my hair with shampoo properly but the dandruff still dont go away please help?
my hubby went to a dermatologist for this problem and this worked for him. first you buy Head and Shoulders Shampoo any type you like then you brush your hair well to loosen any flakes then wet your hair and apply the shampoo and lather it, for 5 minutes you leave the lather(make sure you time it) on then rinse really well. The reason most people have a problem with the dandruff shampoos is not leaving it on long enough for it to work. also shampoo every day and use conditioner if needed for tangles or dryness. I so hope this helps you too.
USE HEAD AND SHOULDERS, IT,S GOOD,BUT IF YOU HAVE NATURALLY DRY HAIR,SEE YOUR BARBER FOR ADVICE.
do u use shampoo that helps get rid of dandruff? cal a hair stylist to help
Maybe you need a strong dandruff shampoo besides Head %26amp; Shoulders. Go to your local pharmacy and on the bottle or box it will tell you it is strong. Some people have a condition that causes dandruff but it is not the normal season type. If this doesn't work then you do need to see a doctor for futher advise.


Good luck
Check this website for some info on dandruff
I use TGel by Neutrogena and use Head %26amp; Shoulders conditioner, my scalp is perfect and it used to be really really dry.
I used ot have a similar problem even though I used Haed %26amp; Shoulders every time I washed. My hairdresser told me that it's actually bad to use it so often as it strips your scalp and can make the problem worse. I began using baby shampoo instead and within a couple of weeks it was completely gone
Loads of good advice but also make sure you are rinsing thoroughly as shampoo can leave a residue that causes dandruff.





Hope it clears
head and shoulders, that salon blue stuff apparently works too...
if you have used dandruff shampoos with no results, it is time to see a dr. it may be a case of psoriasis that you have and not dandruff
head and shoulders works great
Go to your local herbalist shop or similar and try a shampoo that does not have sodium lauryl sulphate in it. This is in most brands of shampoo even the supposed up market ones. This detergent is very harsh and it was originally made for degreasing car engines and washing workshop floors. This stuff stripes your scalp of all oil which is a bad thing. Its worth a try if its just dry scalp you have. If you cant get a suitable shampoo from the herbal shop email me and I will send you some. Going on holiday at the end of this week so if you do email I will get back to you as soon as I get home.


Just read ANNA answer and good advice but what ever you do NEVER use baby oil because that is just cheap mineral oil try almond or apricot or even veg oil from your kitchen these oils all have vitamins and minerals in them which sink into your skin baby oil in fact stops the skin from breathing and performing as it should
head and shoulders, u know wht they say in the adverts? voted no. 1 in readers poll in fhm or someit, wash your hair everday or every 2 days,
Has one tried the HEAD AND SHOULDERS shampoo?
wrap your hair over night in cocanut oil gets rid of dandruff its a real tonic
Use Head %26amp; Shoulders, if not u can get a prescription shampoo, if it's really bad. (Nizarol think it's called)
Hi which shampoo are you using, Im not saying use an anti dandruff shampoo but if you are using a shampoo and conditioner that is anti dandruff and stiff getting the dandruff then 9 times out of 10, its the scent in the shampoo and conditioner that is giveing you a dry scalp. and also if you swim alot then the chlorine can do it too.


I used to suffer with what I thought was dandruff, and even head and shoulders didnt work. it wanst until I switch to a mild scented shampoo that I notice it was the shampoo and condidtoners that was making giving me a dry scalp which appeared to be dandruff.


Even now if I used products like, pantene, herbal essences after first was I have a flaking scalp. so I have to change,





Believe it or not now I am using childrens 2 in one shampoo as well as the childrens condtioner and using leave in conditoners after I wash my hair to detangle it and I works a treat I get no irritate scalp and flakiness, and its much cheaper.

1 comment:

Free Softwers Download with Fullversion keys said...

Great blog i like your with the great source....
keep posting......
Dandruff

Post a Comment