Monday, July 26, 2010

What will happen to my hair if I used this shampoo??

I saw this shampoo that's helps stop spilt ends, but it was for the type of hair that most black people got (like kinda stiff and stuff) and it was in that section that was just for black people's hair (not being racis just saying). What will happen to my hair if I (a white person with white people hair lol) use that shampoo? Like will it make it stiff or mess it up or what?





Incase any of you think I'm being ofence I'm not by that way I'm saying.What will happen to my hair if I used this shampoo??
unfortunitly the only way to fix split-ends is to cut them off. what these products are doing is just giving the ends a little coating to make them appear better. however if you continue to cover them up and not trim them the split ends, which is when the cuticle layer of hair is basicly destroyed and unable to protect the inside of you hair shaft, will travel upward up your hair making if damaged all over. just get a trim if you have more split ends then you want to cut off do it two haircuts... bu you need to trim.What will happen to my hair if I used this shampoo??
shampoo wont stop split ends. u have to trim your split ends off and take care of it after that. whats this product called?
There IS a difference and contrary to some of these posts neither is worse for your hair. To be honest, products targeted towards African Americans tend to be oil based. So if your hair fits under that category it might not work well w/ such products in that oil would weigh your hair down and make it look greasy. Look for a good conditioner and maybe ask around for overnight conditioning treatments.
NO split end shampoo stops split ends. to get rid of those u need to get your hair trimmed.
I know how you feel. I have very fine hair thats naturally wavy. My hair is not course at all. I use Dove and Pantene Shampoos which are normally made for Caucasion people. I was told you shouldnt use products based on your race, but based on your hair type!! This goes the same way when picking out hair dye!! You dont have to use every product that has a black face on it!! Alot of African-American products have harsh chemicals compared to Causcasian products!! Most are strictly made for course hair in which many AA only have a mild case, not as strong. Determine what kind of hair you have and then go for the search!! Dont be intimidated by the ';black aisle section';.





As for split ends, its best to just get a trim and know that there gone rather than ';wait and see'; from some shampoo you saw.





Goodluck.....
there is no difference. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment