Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What's the best shampoo and cond. That will make my hair grow LONG LONG!?

I have hair up to my boobs sord of. Like right to the top. I want my hair to grow past that and to like the top of my belly button or midway.


Any tips? ideas? I really want the best shampoo and cond. To make my hair grow thoughWhat's the best shampoo and cond. That will make my hair grow LONG LONG!?
Shampoo and conditioners can't make your hair grow. The ones that are for long hair are formulated to prevent split ends so you aren't forced to cut it. If you are super desperate to grow your hair, you could get that new gel for eyelashes that enhances hair growth. It's prescription and super expensive, plus your hair will be darker and thicker. I would caution you, that super long hair often times looks unhealthy, so you might want to get a straight/wavy perm(whatever your texture is). Oh and don't part it down the middle or you might look like a hippie.What's the best shampoo and cond. That will make my hair grow LONG LONG!?
Head %26amp; Shoulders shampoo and conditioner has zinc in it so it is really amazing for your hair


any kind of horse shampoo will really make your hair thick %26amp; healthy!
  • lipstick parties
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment